Thursday 15 March 2018

Ice Ice Baby

Ice ice baby

Experiment
A fews days ago in ruma 4 we did a experiment called ice ice baby on the ground
 in my group was Jamane,Noah,Tangi and me.  I thought squeeze and pass was going
to win. But the best was immersed in cold water there was five tasks that we had to do.
My group ended doing squeeze and pass a lot. When i was holding the ice my hands
numb. We thought how long it would it take to melt the ice?





Test/Result
First we went to tested all the five tasks we had to do on the paper and  
Immersed in cold water had the shortest time with 2.39 mins and the last group
was leave alone with 22.44 mins the yr6 group got disqualify because they did 2
task at the same time it wasn't really fair.





I noticed…
I noticed that rub on table was the most effective tasks because of our hot hands
and rubbing on table created friction and it makes it melt fast .





Why?research

I knew that when the ice is solid when ice melt it turns into liquid and when
evaporate it turns into gas the solid is in shape and the other atoms are just floating
around there are other gas, liquid and solid the others are ice, shoe, milk, water and
oxygen.

WALT: add more information to our writing by using
compound + complex sentences

and
use a question in our writing to make it more intresting

5 comments:

  1. Hi Timote, Alex here from Awahono school. I like your post. How fast does the ice melt when you rub it on the table? That sounds like a fun thing to do.
    Kind regards
    -Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Timote, I'm Isabel from Awahono School. Did you like doing the experiment? Maybe next time you should space things out because the words went off the page so it was a bit hard to read some of the words. I liked that when you said for the headings you put what you were talking about for an example: I noticed... then you started writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi am Tane from Awaono School. Can you make the words on the page all fit on it and can you highlight. You can come and see my blog too.
    http://awahonotanej.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE WORK TIMOTE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Timote, my name is Jackson from Awahono School. How long did it take for you to melt the ice the table way? If you want the writing on the page do ctrl shift v.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.